Website Emirates National Oil Company
Leads and drives proactively and holistically leading enterprise responses to disruptive forces by identifying and analysing the execution of change toward the desired business vision and targeted outcomes. Establishes and manages the enterprise architecture practice including framework, standards and guidelines and ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology elements are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles. Lead enterprise architects and technology SME’s to create, manage and maintain IT architecture models to attain to the organization’s strategic objectives and goals and manages the transition of the strategic architecture capabilities in a systematic, efficient, sustainable, and an agile manner using international best practices.
- Ensures technology governance as per the EA standards by leading the development, review and enforcement of enterprise architecture policies, standards and procedures in coordination with other functions and business units.
- Manages the development of architecture transition using capability based-planning techniques or other well-known techniques to achieve the to-be state, in cooperation with projects portfolio management and strategy and planning units.
- Lead enterprise architects and technology SME’s to create, manage and maintain IT architecture models to attain to the organization’s strategic objectives and drive the enforcement of enterprise architecture practice and standards across ENOC.
- Manages and maintains a holistic view of the organization used technologies on all levels.
- Leads the definition of the vision, mission and goals and recommend change for the major transformation programs/projects.
- Leads the development of the architectural vision and the strategic technology planning and ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology elements are interlinked, and all aligned with organization strategy objectives and corporate governance principles.
- Actively contributes to increasing the exposure within ENOC to new ideas, ways to leverage technology and new trends in the technology market to foster innovation.
- Develops and maintains the enterprise blueprint including business, applications, infrastructure, data and security
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, computer engineering from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Professional Architect Certificate, such as: TOGAF
- Preferred professional certifications: (e.g. PMP, COBIT, ITIL…).
- 13+ years of Information Technology experience.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in multiple industries (e.g. Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities, Retail, Government…) is preferable.
- Working experience in developing technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Working experience in digital transformation and change management.
- Working experience in new technology trends investigation, study, proposal and implementation (e.g. IoT, Blockchain, Big Data, AI…)
Company:Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A