Website Emirates National Oil Company
The incumbent will be responsible for the overall strategic management of the Automotive Services Department, with full responsibility for the Brand, financials and business planning. The incumbent will be required to manage performance at department level, network level, and site level, implementing actions to close gaps while creating opportunities to evolve the offer with new products and services, always with focus on customers’ expectations. Leading the Brand activities, he will be responsible for developing and executing the brand offer, the customer experience, the marketing and promotional activities, its digital presence and tools, across all customer touch points, with the aim growing sales and profitability, ensuring effective productivity and operational efficiencies across the network and site level.
- Strong background/work experience in Marketing environment.
- Experience of a minimum 7-10 years in the automotive after sales service with reputable car’ dealerships or similar level environment
- Graduate in the field of Marketing or Business Administration.
- Strong analytical skills on financial repot4s & profit / loss analysis
- Develop the new sites roll out plan to support delivering desired results
- Ensure favourable payment terms with vendors while meeting agreed contractual obligations
- Develop the pricing strategy to support delivering to KPI’s and brand positioning
- As Brand Custodian,internally and externally to meet customers’ expectations, while continue to be the market leader
- Develop plans to focus marketing activities and spend tluough utilization of Loyalty program and other CRM functionalities for measurable results
- Evaluate and improve Automotive services facilities and design as well as the selection of equipment to be used and stay abreast of new technologies
- Establish afler sales service proposition for Car Dealerships as an alternative to their in-house facility investment, and drive more business to company sites
- Analyze business performance, industry trends, market and competitive research, existing or new regulatory requirements and their impact on business operations; make decision on alternative coui’ses of action, including risk assessment, capital investment, acquisitions, expansion locally or regionally, at the corporate level
- Continuously explore opportunities to reduce operational cost while growing revenues
Company: Emirates National Oil Company
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A