Website Orange Business Services
- Perform and own technical management escalations in line with company procedure and case excellence policy.
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
- Perform technical escalations to different Problem Management teams in line with company procedure and case/incident excellence.
- Owns the resolution responsibility of the reported customer incidents either solely or with the help/intervention of other teams.
- Provide technical point of contact for customers’ incidents.
- Obtain and document data integrity issues and ensure getting valid Reason for Outage (RFO) when applicable and to note it in detail and gain agreement to incident closure by customer or Service desk representative
- Diagnose fault-related incidents by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Communications/Computer Engineering
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Time management.
- Cisco certificate (CCNA). (+)
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Language skills French and english
- Skills / Qualifications:
Company: Orange Business Services
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineer
Job Location: Cairo, Égypt
Application Deadline: N/A